Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Collection — Container: M11-1
Abstract The collection consists of administrative files which chronicle the activities and development of the Council from 1998-2001. Materials include primarily annual reports, committee recommendations, correspondence, minutes and agendas of meetings, and membership lists.
Collection — Container: UA1978-1
Abstract The Records consist of the official minutes, with attachments, of the meetings of the Academic Council from 1970-1978. Attachments include correspondence, memoranda, plans, statistical charts, and reports. Topics covered in the meetings are: academic programs, policies and procedures; major unit philosophies and objectives; responsibilities of academic officers; accreditation plans; admissions policies; enrollment projections and statistics; faculty and staffing plans; fiscal concerns and...
Collection — Container: UA2010-3
Abstract The Records consist of administrative, general and subject files documenting the academic programs, operations and activities of the College of Arts and Sciences (COAS), which is one of five colleges under the Division of Academic Affairs. The collection includes accreditation and annual reports, college newsletters, committee meeting minutes and attachments, memoranda, newsclippings, program brochures, publications and reports. The records also contain material related to faculty issues and...
Collection — Container: UA2011-1
Abstract The Records of the University of North Florida Faculty Association consist of meeting minutes and agendas with attachments, correspondence, subject files, committee documents, and other related materials from April 15, 1975 to date. Meeting agenda attachments include academic policies, award announcements, budgetary information, committee reports, correspondence, curriculum changes, election nominations and tallies, invitations, legislative calendars, lists, memoranda, questions and answers,...
Collection — Container: UA1973-1
Abstract The Historical Files Collection consists of the enabling legislation, initial site selection and planning documents for the University of North Florida. Documents include correspondence, committee reports, feasibility studies, personnel directories, publicity and press releases, transcripts of interviews, minutes of meetings, and ephemera. The majority of the materials were created by the University; also included are documents published by external organizations, such as the Florida Board of...
- Subject: Reports X
- University of North Florida--History. 4
- University of North Florida--Faculty. 3
- University of North Florida--Planning. 3
- University of North Florida. 3
- University of North Florida--Administration. 2
- Adult Sexual Assault Task Force (Jacksonville, Fla.) 1
- Merwin, William C. 1
- Sexual Assault Advisory Council (Jacksonville, Fla.) 1
- Sexual Assault Advisory Council (Jacksonville. Fla.) 1
- University of North Florida--College of Arts and Sciences. 1
- University of North Florida--Employees. 1
- University of North Florida. Academic Council. 1
- University of North Florida. College of Arts and Sciences. 1
- University of North Florida. Faculty Association. 1 ∧ less