Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Collection — Container: M11-1
Abstract The collection consists of administrative files which chronicle the activities and development of the Council from 1998-2001. Materials include primarily annual reports, committee recommendations, correspondence, minutes and agendas of meetings, and membership lists.
Collection — Container: UA1978-1
Abstract The Records consist of the official minutes, with attachments, of the meetings of the Academic Council from 1970-1978. Attachments include correspondence, memoranda, plans, statistical charts, and reports. Topics covered in the meetings are: academic programs, policies and procedures; major unit philosophies and objectives; responsibilities of academic officers; accreditation plans; admissions policies; enrollment projections and statistics; faculty and staffing plans; fiscal concerns and...
Collection — Container: UA2010-3
Abstract The Records consist of administrative, general and subject files documenting the academic programs, operations and activities of the College of Arts and Sciences (COAS), which is one of five colleges under the Division of Academic Affairs. The collection includes accreditation and annual reports, college newsletters, committee meeting minutes and attachments, memoranda, newsclippings, program brochures, publications and reports. The records also contain material related to faculty issues and...
Collection — Container: UA2011-1
Abstract The Records of the University of North Florida Faculty Association consist of meeting minutes and agendas with attachments, correspondence, subject files, committee documents, and other related materials from April 15, 1975 to date. Meeting agenda attachments include academic policies, award announcements, budgetary information, committee reports, correspondence, curriculum changes, election nominations and tallies, invitations, legislative calendars, lists, memoranda, questions and answers,...
Collection — Container: UA1975-1
Abstract The Records contain the official minutes, with attachments, of the meetings of the General Assembly, a unique temporary governing structure for the University in its initial years, from 1972-1975. Attachments include academic plan drafts, correspondence, memoranda, committee nomination lists and tallies, plans and reports, and working papers. Topics discussed in the General Assembly included a broad spectrum of issues, among others, academic programs, policies and procedures, grading policies,...
Collection — Container: UA2007-1
Abstract The collection documents the establishment, activities and functions of the University of North Florida Press (UNF Press), a member of the University Presses of Florida from 1973-1991. The Records contain the official files of the Press, including administrative materials, book reviews, Editorial Board correspondence and minutes of Board meetings, financial statements and sales reports, manuscripts drafts and editorial comments, marketing and publicity, press catalogs, reports, and letterhead...
- Subject: Meeting minutes X
- University of North Florida--Faculty. 4
- University of North Florida--History. 4
- University of North Florida--Planning. 4
- University of North Florida--Administration. 3
- University of North Florida. 3
- University of North Florida--Employees. 2
- Adult Sexual Assault Task Force (Jacksonville, Fla.) 1
- Lassiter, Roy L. (Roy Leland) 1927- 1
- Merwin, William C. 1
- Sexual Assault Advisory Council (Jacksonville, Fla.) 1
- Sexual Assault Advisory Council (Jacksonville. Fla.) 1
- University of North Florida Press. 1
- University of North Florida--College of Arts and Sciences. 1
- University of North Florida--Publishing. 1
- University of North Florida--Students. 1
- University of North Florida. Academic Council. 1
- University of North Florida. College of Arts and Sciences. 1
- University of North Florida. Faculty Association. 1
- University of North Florida. General Assembly. 1 ∧ less